JUSTICE LEAGUE TRINITY WAR EVENT TOURNAMENTS (5 EVENT SERIES)
In the Trinity War Storyline Organized Play, players face off across five events of tournament play for the
chance to win exclusive prizes including the Limited Edition Grand Prize Atomica: Trinity War Card and
Die. This is the first Dice Masters Organized Play event series based on the DC Comics Universe. Each
event includes participant and competitive prize cards. The fifth and final event also includes a grand
prize limited edition character card and die.
This event is a Swiss tournament using unlimited, constructed decks (all Dice Masters sets can be used,
not merely Justice League). Paired participants play best of three matches per round; each round is a
minimum of 45 minutes long.
Teams are built to the following specifications:
– 2 different Basic Action cards (with Basic Action Dice)
– Up to 8 Character and/or Action cards with up to 20 corresponding dice
– Players may bring any mix of characters and actions (except Basic actions)
– Players may mix team affiliations, heroes/villains, etc.
– As per standard rules, players may not have more than one Character/Action card with the same
title on it, even if the cards have different subtitles.
– Players may not have more dice on a card than its listed MAX value.
– Players may bring less than 8 cards/20 dice if they choose, however each card on a Team must
have at least one die assigned to it.
Registration on Wizkids Event System: http://wizkidseventsystem.com/venue.php?VENUE_ID=1887
Contact volunteer organizer Nathanael for more info: email@example.com