Beginning today, we’re extending our curbside pick-up hours to noon to 8:00 PM! This should hopefully make it easier for many customers to shop. We’re also clarifying and more strictly enforcing our pick-up procedures, while we remain closed for public browsing. We ask that all customers please observe the following protocols when picking up orders:
- Please wear a mask. We will not serve you unless you are wearing one.
- When you arrive, please knock on the door/window or call the store at 215-387-4040 to announce your arrival.
- Please step back to the bike rack or parking sign while you are awaiting service. We will not open the door while any customer is within 15 feet of it.
- If you need to remit payment, please do so through the mail-slot.
- We will place your bagged order on the steps when it is ready. Please wait for us to close the door before approaching to collect it.
We apologize for the extra steps, but believe these are the best procedures to keep everyone safe. Thanks for your support!